LionsGate Creative :: About Us
LionsGate Creative is a privately owned company, founded in 2012 by Daniel Abrams. We originally setup shop in 1997
where we provided a single service: manual submission of URLs to the
search engines. At that time, the Virtual Solutions website was known as Monster Submit
. Then in 1999, we expanded into scripts:
In 1999, we renamed the website as Virtual Solutions. We have since dropped Monster Submit.
Virtual Solutions became WebMastify in 2014, and monster-submit.com became webmastify.com. LionsGate Creative was
launched in the spring of 2012. LionsGate Creative is dedicated to web consulting and web development.
- HTML/CSS proficiency. All HTML/XHTML/HTML5 and CSS valid.
- PHP and CGI-Perl coding proficiency. All code clean and OOP-driven. Secure.
- mySQL relational database proficiency. All SQL queries efficient and secure.
- FTP / SSH / vi Editor proficiency.
- Apache and Unix/Linux proficiency.
- SEO proficiency.
- Web API proficiency: integrating existing third party API's, or developing new in-house API's.
- Working familiarity and experience with many top web applications (blog, CMS, forum, shopping cart, etc.).
- Working familiarity and experience with many top web hosts including GoDaddy, Arvixe, Pair, HostGator, and BlueHost.
We are located in Vancouver, British Columbia (BC), Canada. Situated on the West Coast - known to locals as the "Wet Coast" due to the overabundance of rainfall.
Specifically, we are located in the West End
area of Vancouver. Our time
zone is Pacific Standard Time (PST) or UTC-08:00.
I am the Daniel, founder and CEO of LionsGate Creative. After graduation from the University of British Columbia (UBC) with a B.A. and B.Sc., the World Wide Web (WWW)
CGI-Perl. I started Virtual Solutions, and started my new career in web development. I have never looked back. Web development is the crowning glory in my life - with the exception
of my beautiful wife whom I have shared my life with for the past 26 years. But, there is more to life and me than the web. I am an avid cyclist (cycle 32 km daily Monday to Thursday),
photographer, foodie, and activist. Enjoying my life, and enjoying what I do.